Monday, January 28, 2013

The Beginning

This was shared with all of the girls by one of the previous BWL contestants. The day she sent it to us, I printed out a copy and put it right next to the toilet in my bathroom. Certainly will see it there.
This is going to be hard on me. I want to be successful. I plan to be successful.

Friday, I went into the gym for a workout. Saturday, I did a GroupFit class www.sweatlifefitness.com .
Then, I took myself to swim. 
 400 wu
50 kick no fins x6 10 sec rest
50 easy
50 pull paddles x3 10 sec rest
50 easy
50 swim fins x12
3 on 1:20 3 on 1:15 3 on1:10 3 on 1:05
50 easy
200 choice .my choice was 25 fly drill, back. Breast drillx2. Repeat (100)
 

Rachel counted 1850 yards.

Sunday, while my boys were getting their God on at Sunday school - Thank you Theresa Jean Collins, I did my first really long walk. 11 miles and it took my 3 hours and 20 minutes. Poop, I was tired. 
A little later, I had an opportunity to do another shorter walk with a friend, probably 20 minutes or so.

All food, all good, all the time. Eating really good so far. Probably due to that early cray cray behavior.    

Brings us up to today. Another hour of Groupfit early this am. A trip to Ward's to score the day old basket goods. Then, back to the pool for 1.5 hour swim. I think it was another 1800 yards. Only so much time, I had to eat again and pick up my darling Christian.
Strolled to school to get him, another 30 minute walk there. We had a friend drop us at the front of the hood, because he has walked home, but it takes over an hour and lots of stops and lots and lots of patience on Mommy's part. I am going to have him work up a little more. The walk home still took 20 minutes. Christian's plan gets it's own post. He told me I could share his training plan with everyone as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support