Friday, January 25, 2013

And, so it begins...





Long time, no post, I know. Our computers have been occupied all week whenever I had time to post. I don't have my own, just share with everyone else.

Things have been good, bad and crazy. I made my first goal weight a day later than planned. I think it was last Sunday. Then, yesterday, I was a lb more than I had planned, but have really come a long way from the start. The official number as of today is -28 since September and -38 since June. Now, I'm just gonna keep going and start from yesterday. Day 1 of the challenge. All the work before was great, but the challenge starts now. 
Day 1 - 0 lbs lost. :-)

Tuesday was a good day at swimming.  Busted for not leading the lane. I was being nice. Got moved to swim with the fast kids and had to put on my big girl panties. Then, Coach Karen proceeded to kick my ass. Hardest swim i've ever done. By the time, I got home, I had to fall on the bed.


  Wednesday, I decided to treat myself a bit and relax. I didn't get up to train at 5:05am.  Had my first sports massage, got my hair ready for pictures, shaved my legs for measures on Thursday. Had some delicious broiled lobster tails with Cory at home, where they had no added crap. Then, I went to a beginner GroupFit class at the park. I got a super great ab workout that I can still feel today. Friday.

Thursday was crazy day. I had planned my regular workouts, but just before bed, the past girls told us DTM says not to workout before the physiograph, and to not overdo the water. I have been drinking a gallon + of water a day. 

Ok, not done here, but gotta go take care of kids. More post later.  

1 comment:

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support