Sunday, January 6, 2013

Entering the Contest

About the time school was beginning to start in August, I applied for the BWLC mentors program. I thought, awesome, this will be great, school will start, I will be able to work out with a group, etc
I didn't get in. :-(  I couldn't even look at the pictures online of the girls, I was a bit sad.
Thinking, well, I'll just work on this myself. It took me that month to just say, ok, it's not working, I need help. 

Then, the BIG weight loss challenge #3 deadline was here. Like as in, one day away. Somehow I had missed any info on this. The deadline was October 12th and I made it. Whew. Then, though it was impossible to wait to see if I made it. 

I got a call for an interview the next week. What? An interview? I was so nervous, eekkk, what do I say. 
When I arrived, I could hear the girl before me a little, not what they were saying but just laughing and some talking and like they were having so much fun. She made it, I thought.
She came out and I knew her, it was that mommy from Christian's class. I was so happy to see her and chat. She's really pretty and I was thinking, she's not even overweight, but they will probably pick her. 

DTM and Nicole were so very nice. I just didn't feel like I really said anything to them to make them pick me. I was thinking, uggg I should have said more, something else. 

Wait and see, wait and see.     

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support