Sunday, January 6, 2013

Psyching myself up



I had seen a few pictures of the BWLC2. I watched in person as one girl shrunk each week. Once I  got the awesome news that I would be in the next challenge, I started searching for information on the past challenges.
Over the last few months, I have watched every YouTube video I could find from SweatLife. I learned a lot. I was scared a lot. It's making me work harder now and try as I can to prepare my body for this awesome challenge. 
I have read the SweatLife facebook page back to 2010. 

This first weekend in January, I started watching last season's The Biggest Loser. Well, that's definitely made for TV, but seeing all those huge people is a motivator for what I don't want to be. I took my butt right off the couch last night and did a workout half in the house and half in the street. Pushups, situps, warm up, half burpees, more abs, lunges, jumping jacks then I went outside and walked and run in front of my house. 


I really want to start the challenge in the best shape I could. When I went to my first GF class, I met a former constant that told me she wished she had been in a better place fitness wise when she started the challenge, so she could have gotten more out of the workouts. That has fueled me to work more, so I can get all I can from DTM and this challenge.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support