Friday, January 18, 2013

Hurdles


The scale has been bobbing. I have a goal to reach by Saturday. Another goal to reach by next Thursday at the first weigh in. I had a pizza dinner one day, I think it is catching me. Everyday is a challenge. Mostly, I can fight it, ignore it, walk it away. 
Yesterday, things seemed a bit blue after my publix scale weigh in with myself. I have stayed the course after the discretion. We've had a challenging vehicle week. 
 
Today, I had a bit of inspiration from a wonderful person, that probably doesn't know just how much he means to us. I appreciate so much from him. I am blessed to have him in our lives. Huge blessings.  

Below is today's message that I feel like I should share:

Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Galatians 6:4. Each one of us have been made unique. We all have been given different gifts. Some of us have been blessed with the hands of a surgeon, others, hands of a plumber or a teacher. Its our mandate to find out what is our strengths and the job of our hands and when we do, the Lord has said, "sink yourself into that" because when you do the most what you do best, you put a smile on God's face.

  

1 comment:

  1. No Pizza - stay with it! I know you can do this. LYL,M

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support