Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Workout

First workout day. My initial meeting with KP, the trainer DTM set up for me. I was a bit sad, as I wanted to workout with the famous DTM as I had heard so much about him, but ok, he seemed to have everything under control, so I trusted him even if I couldn't work out with him. I'll try this other guy. 

I was nervous beyond nervous. I knew I probably couldn't do anything but walk, and this meeting might involve a little more than that. I was going to have to actually work out or something. And, I'm thinking as nice is this guy is, he's still going to be laughing at me, thinking that fat lady is out of shape, etc, etc. 

Well, at least he didn't laugh out loud. KP was very nice, helpful and encouraged me to keep going. I lived through it. At the end of the hour, I could not believe I had done just the few things that I did. It was an assessment to see where I was. 

Besides the workout, KP gave me a food plan to follow. Silly me, I asked if this was like, a suggestion to follow, or follow exactly. Ha. Exactly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support