Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Monday



Time for me to start my real time blogging. All the stuff I haven't gotten in there, I'll add as I think of it.

Today I'm on a super high. I was so relieved when I did my publix scale weigh in. Been working really hard but knew I have extra water weight for another couple of days. 

I did half of my couch to 5K plan. Worked out for 30 minutes with KP. Weighed in at 190!! Then, came home and walked 1 hour and 20 minutes.
I was so psyched from the weigh in, I had to settle, settle down. The walk did it followed by an ice cold shower. Brrrr. 

A quick recap on the weight loss:
June 2012 222lbs
September 14, 2012 212lbs
October 2012 203lbs
November 2012 198lbs
December 2012 195lbs

January 7th 2013 190lbs

Whoop Whoop
I will post my starting weight for the challenge, then maybe just some loss and gain. Well, no gains, but I can't just put it out there now can I? Gonna have to keep those girls guessing. :-)
or at least paying attention at the weigh ins.

Have a healthy week y'all.        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support