Sunday, January 6, 2013

November 2012

October was great, I lost some weight. November got super busy. Like I wasn't already busy enough. I only met with KP one time. I had lost some pounds and I was feeling so great and so much better. People were noticing. November brings our family two birthdays, the state series swim meets, the end of marching band.

I did ok but I slacked at some point. My weight stayed pretty much the same all month. November 27th 198lbs. 
The end of October, I started a swim class with Coach K. I have been swimming on and off forever. Since having kids, I always wear my fins. Cheater, cheater, but I always thought, at least I'm able to do it. If not wearing fins, I really don't move forward. This class was great, I had a swim coach. Someone to tell me what to do. I got to wear fins. Until I didn't. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support