Sunday, January 6, 2013

September 14, 2012


On September 14th, Cory and I have been married 20 years. Wow. 



This was my initial appointment with DTM about my weight loss goals. He really took the time to talk to me about what I wanted my end results to be, about me, about SL, what to expect from them, so much. 
Later this same day, Cory had his first appointment with the competent neurologist, after seeing some others and we had hoped to get started on something that would really help him with his new diagnosis. Myastenia Gravis looks to be no fun at all. :-(

Ok, this is the one time I will admit my silliness. I had read and read the webpage on programs, trainers, information anything I could find several times over. So, going in, I had financially planned what I thought would work for me. Imagine thinking you would be getting personal training 3x a week for the groupfit price. Uggg, I wanted to hide under the table. So, my plans of being able to come into the gym 3x a week for an hour were not quite going to work out. Ohhhh, that would be the group class that cost that amount. And, like I said, I had read and read, I guess a little too much as it had me confused. 

So, it seemed I could still have someone help me, but it would be either once a month for an hour or 2x a month for a half hour. I was looking for guidance and accountability, so this would work, not quite as I hoped but it certainly reminded me that this is all on me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support