Monday, February 4, 2013

Changing it up

Blogs to inspire : 

 AMANDA http://mommyeatstolive.wordpress.com/
TARYN www.gatorbuckley.wordpress.com
KIM http://kimberlydepue.wordpress.com/about/  

I'm not sure if Jennifer and Melanie have one. Pictures are on facebook at Sweatlife and Giggle. also, Giggle Magazine has new pictures this month. 

Things have been going good. I feel like I have been on track with my eating plan and exercise. I'm using the runkeeper app that keeps up with some exercises for me. I have had a great inspiration from my girl, Jonell. She has me walk/running a few times each week at night. That really pushes me because I am not so much about the running. 
I've done some swim workouts. One day, I did a big bike ride in the gym. If you want up to the minute updates, friend me on facebook. I log lots there.

As we have begun, last week, I had a meltdown of change. I like what I have been doing the past month. I pretty much had a schedule, I was losing weight. Getting to know Dan, starting workouts with the group, and changing up things was distressing for me. I spent a few days resting, or trying to rest. I know my muscles need to rest, but for the last month, I haven't rested too much. It's just all about doing something different. It's all good, just a change. I also didn't want to skip the GroupFit classes where I was always the slowest but motivated to catch up and go faster.

Also, the scale was bobbing. I should not have weighed last week when I did, holding extra fluid, and weighing on different scales. I know I have stayed the course, done my best, and I feel stronger, so I think today or tomorrow, I will see what the actual numbers are. These things are starting to pop up on my arms and legs, and whoa, I have muscles. 

Rachel has been a great supporter and works out with me when she can. Cory has been awesome. I know it's hard for him to have me gone while I go to workout. John Paul and Spencer have been great help by keeping up with Christian for me and helping make a lot of meals, too. There is just never time enough in the day to get a great workout, do meals, drive everyone around and keep it clean here. So, the house is a mess. Working on that one today. 
I swam this morning with Coach Albert, at a freezing 6am. Tonight is my Jonell night. She walks so fast, my short little legs have to work double time to keep up. 
Then, tomorrow, we will workout as a group at Sweatlife. 

Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support