Thursday, December 27, 2012

Living in Florida

Living in Florida, we have had an abundance of opportunities for exercise. Over the past five years, I have tried all sorts of things. In the past year, I have totally exercised lots, but then my eating wasn't so good, or I thought it was good, but really not so much. 
June 2012, my weight was at 222 lbs. It's so hot. Taking my youngest son around has been exhausing. I decided to start eating better.

I did some clean eating for the most part over the summer and thought I would exercise in the fall when the kids went back to school. I just couldn't manage it. I always had something, something that needed to be done. I had taken up the hobbie of extreme couponing about two years ago and to really do that well, it takes 30-40 hours a week. Laundry, the list was endless. 

I watched April lose, lose, lose the past school year and was amazed and always wished I was going to work out, instead of whatever I thought I had to do. It was so awesome to see her.

I decided to go and see about this Sweatlife and Dan that she had been raving about for the last year.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note so I know you were here - I appreciate your support